Follow us on:
Personal finance and the journey towards financial freedom is not a complicated undertaking. It’s a straightforward, three-step process, that everyone can do with enough determination and discipline.
And thus presenting, the three things that you only need to do if you want to become rich and financially free.
1. Spend less than what you earn
You can achieve this by paying yourself first, living a frugal life, and creating multiple sources of income.
2. Protect yourself and your assets
You can achieve this by saving up for an emergency fund, getting life and health insurance for yourself and non-life insurance for your assets.
3. Grow your wealth by investing and creating passive income
You can achieve this by building an investment portfolio, acquiring income generating assets and starting a business.
And that’s it! Simple enough, right? But I know these three things are not easy, and there’s no quick way to accomplish them.
That’s why you need to continuously learn and increase your knowledge about personal finance.
- What Is the Purpose of Life: The Purpose of Life
- How to Plan Your Goals
- 13 Common Problems in Life and How to Cope
- It Is Hard to Find a Good Adviser: What to Look for in a Counselor
- How to Protect Your Mental Health During Difficult Times
- MENTAL HEALTH
- Small Stories