- Today I plant the seeds for the life I long to live.
- I am open and willing to flow with life’s changes.
- I build a space of calm and clarity all around me.
- My creativity is precious and unique.
- One activity at a time; there is no need to rush.
- No one can distract me from this moment but me.
- I am supported in my work and goals.
- Today, I will see the world with enthusiasm and curiosity.
- My breath is an entryway to a place of inner calm.
- I will seek the sacred in the ordinary.
- Each person I meet is a friend and fellow world traveler.
- I am capable of small positive changes.
- Balance in all things brings peace and contentment.
- Today, I will create something new.
- My mind longs for new information and growth.
- Acts of kindness ripple through the world.
- My compassion does not go unnoticed.
- Time is never wasted when I am fully present.
- Today, I will step outside my comfort zone.
- Setting goals for the future gives me direction in the present.
- My five senses are a doorway to the present moment.
- I will heal by connecting with others.
- I am a constant work in progress, and that is okay.
Life is always fluctuating. And just as the world outside us constantly changes, so can the way we view it. Make positive changes today and start living the positive life you’ve always imagined.
What’s your favorite mantra? How have words of encouragement changed your outlook on life, or helped you to live more mindfully? Share it with us in the comments below.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: