- “Tears are a river that takes you somewhere…tears lift your boat off the ground, carrying it downriver to someplace better.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Though I feel pain, I am still my true self.
- When I care about emotions, I am more capable of caring for others.
- Change is the pathway to growth.
- I will nurture my inner pain and listen to its message.
- I did everything I felt was right at the moment; I have no need for regret.
- I am not alone and I am not forgotten.
- Asking for help makes me stronger.
- From change comes great possibility.
- I will listen to my sadness with patience and love.
- My words, thoughts, and ideas are important to the world.
- I am deserving of rest and rejuvenation.
- The world outside my mind does not define me.
- I am protected in love and kindness during this difficult time.
- “You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.” –Pema Chodron
- Although I feel out of control, I am safe, cared for, and healthy.
- The dangers of the past do not define who I am today.
- I am not a burden to others, as they are not a burden to me.
- For now, I will seek joy in the small moments.
- I am deserving of self-patience and self-love.
- The world needs to hear what I have to say.
Life is always fluctuating. And just as the world outside us constantly changes, so can the way we view it. Make positive changes today and start living the positive life you’ve always imagined.
What’s your favorite mantra? How have words of encouragement changed your outlook on life, or helped you to live more mindfully? Share it with us in the comments below.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: